THE COLLEGE PROCESS
Choices, Decisions, Materials, Auditions, Questions
Grades: High School ONLY
CST Conservatory takes students step-by-step as you prepare for your Musical Theatre College Auditions. Led by a team of professionals, students will work this summer to begin to plan for their college auditions by exploring material, college options, and practicing their auditions.
For more information on upcoming classes, follow us on social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CST Conservatory takes students step-by-step as you prepare for your Musical Theatre College Auditions. Led by a team of professionals, students will work this summer to begin to plan for their college auditions by exploring material, college options, and practicing their auditions. College professionals from University of Michigan, Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music, Texas State University, Wright State University, University of Alabama, and more will share their advice and provide feedback throughout the week.
Following the intensive and included in the tuition, students will be required to do routine “check-ins” with our faculty to ensure materials are progressing. In mid-September, students will professionally record their Audition Pre-Screens, with support from our faculty.
– 1-week intensive session. Students AND parents will participate in a Q&A session followed by master classes and individualized sessions. Throughout the week, students will meet Broadway and college professionals to lead seminars, receive feedback, etc.
– After the July Intensive, students will check-in with our faculty every 2 weeks to keep up with their Pre-Screen materials to make sure they are progressing.
– Students will film their Pre-Screens professionally at the City Springs Theatre Studios in mid-September. Videos will be shot in 4K, edited, and sent back to students within 1 week.
– Students will also receive feedback on headshot and resume materials. If students need a headshot, CSTC can provide those, as well, for an additional fee.
– Any “check-in” coachings or filming days will be scheduled based on the availability of the coach and the student.
NOTE: If students are not ready with repertoire ideas for their pre-screens before the week of July 19, we recommend working with someone from our private lesson faculty before attending this program.
For more information, email email@example.com