The Helen & Jimmy Carlos Scholarship
The Helen & Jimmy Scholarship Fund provides opportunities to dedicated and deserving students who wish to pursue training in the performing arts through City Springs Theatre Conservatory. Students ages 10-18 are eligible to apply for support towards CST Conservatory programs such as weekly voice lessons, Project Broadway, Master Classes, and Virtually Broadway.
- Reside within the state of Georgia
- Be age 10-18 when they apply
- Complete the Helen & Jimmy Carlos scholarship application, including essays for financial aid award.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Scholarship applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and are awarded as funds are available.
- Priority is given to first-time applicants
- If awarded, scholarships are paid directly to City Spring Theatre Conservatory. Payment is made once CSTC has verified a student’s participation.
HOW TO APPLY – Students should apply for the Helen & Jimmy Carlos Scholarship by filling out the one of the two applications below:
Students that wish to apply for a financial aid scholarship must be able to demonstrate financial need if applying for the financial aid award as well as answer a few essay questions in the application if family income in less than $65,000 per year. Full and partial scholarships are available for financial aid awards.
Helen S. Carlos Scholarship Essays
This scholarship is named after Helen & Jimmy Carlos and was developed because of their love of arts education. With two daughters, Jordan and Drew who both trained at North Springs Charter School in dance and musical theatre, the Carlos family believes in the impact arts education has on a young person’s life from an early age. The scholarship committee looks forward to learning about each student applicant. We ask that students share — in their own words — their thoughts on their personal educational journey by completing the 2 short essays in the application.
For more information about contributing to City Springs Theatre Company, contact Education Manager, Jenna Gamerl at firstname.lastname@example.org