Equal parts social group and staunch supporters of the arts, Leading Ladies is an all-female force dedicated to helping CSTC do what it does best. By way of special events, smart networking, and plenty of energy and enthusiasm, our Leading Ladies go behind-the-scenes of every production!
Leading Ladies is a sisterhood of theatre-lovers with a shared passion for musical theatre and a commitment to serve as ambassadors for City Springs Theatre Company (CSTC).
- Service to the community through CSTC’s education and community engagement efforts
- Access to educational opportunities tied to CSTC’s mainstage productions
- Social connections with like-minded women
- Invitation to participate in all Leading Ladies volunteer and social activities
- Invitation to become an insider at three exclusive season events
- Opportunities to join CSTC Board and staff at exclusive meet and greets
- Listing in season Playbill
- Preparations’ assistance for select events
- Support for education Conservatory programs for students ages 10-18
- Exclusive events tied to each of CSTC’s mainstage productions
- Select Meet & Greet events with production and/or cast members
- Opening Night Champagne Receptions
- Annual Leading Ladies Luncheon
- Annual membership fee is waived this year!
- Must be a contributor to CSTC at the $5,000 level (or above) or a Founding Patron from Season One
To join Leading Ladies, contact Executive Director, Natalie DeLancey at 404-477-4365 or firstname.lastname@example.org