THERE’S NO BUSINESS, LIKE SHOW BUSINESS – FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
As a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization, institutional support is integral to funding City Springs Theatre Company’s programs and mission. CSTC is dedicated to providing creative and unique sponsorship opportunities tailored to fulfill our partners’ specific marketing, entertainment, employee recognition, and philanthropic objectives.
CSTC works with each institutional and community partner to customize sponsorships with specific benefits that maximize recognition opportunities to increase the return on investment.
Sponsorships include a wide array of benefits such as brand visibility in CSTC’s multi-channel marketing campaigns, special recognition at performances, complimentary tickets, access to the Producers Circle, volunteer opportunities, and invitations to exclusive behind-the-scenes events.
Partnering with CSTC will:
- Generate recognition for your company as a good corporate citizen who supports the community and contributes to Sandy Springs’ economic development
- Improve brand recognition and customer loyalty
- Help differentiate your brand from your competitors
- Attract new business partners and relationships
- Attract and retain the best and brightest workforce
- Increase employee engagement, morale, and retention
CSTC would like to thank our generous institutional and community sponsors, whose philanthropic support help make our performances and education programs possible.
For a list of our current supporters, click here.
For more information about contributing to City Springs Theatre Company, contact Executive Director, Natalie DeLancey at 404-477-4365 or firstname.lastname@example.org